It is that time of year, the OutRun Anxiety 5K Walk/Run is back, this time in Tucson, AZ!!
We can’t wait for you to join us to support youth and young adults with mental illness everywhere. Outside of registering for the event, there are tons of ways to get involved:
- REGISTER – Registration is now open!! Register here to participate in the 5k
- VOLUNTEER – Sign up here to Volunteer for race day. We are looking for plenty of volunteers, please sign up here to get involved!
- SPONSOR – Find out more information about becoming a Sponsor here. Your support as a sponsor helps us fund meaningful resources for teens, parents and families nationwide!
- FUNDRAISE – Set-up your own Fundraising Team here. Help us fund important programs like our Learning Through Service internship for college students dealing with mental health issues nationwide.
- SHARE YOUR STORY – Share your story of Why You Run here. We will be sharing stories, images and inspirational pieces on social media leading up to the events!
- Click here to download our brochure or post flyers.
Listen to our videos to learn more about Anxiety In Teens and why we #OutRunAnxiety.
Our events would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors:
For questions, contact Tucson Race Director Christy Redmond at email@example.com.